Monday, September 3, 2012

Greys Anatomy Jesse Williams Got Married

I know that it's Labor Day and we're supposed to be taking a break from "labor," but I had to share the news.  Did you hear that Tinseltown got wedding fever again? 

Credit: Getty Images

Grey's Anatomy hunk Jesse Williams, who plays brash surgeon Jackson Avery on the hit ABC drama, tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, real estate broker Aryn Drake-Lee, in Los Angeles on Saturday.

As a San Diego wedding caterer, I'm wondering what they had served at their wedding.  Either way, they got married Saturday in what sources say was a “a romantic, elegant, evening ceremony in front of close family and friends” in Los Angeles. " 

Aww! It's so good to hear about love not only standing the test of time but surviving the test of Hollywood fame.

Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment